Casanova's Bone-In Pork Chop Recipe
Have you ever tried to cook a pork chop and dried it out? These are our tips for cooking the perfect Casanova Center Cut Pork Chops:
- Get a good crust on the meat with high heat.
- Baste the pork chop while cooking.
- Allow it to rest almost as long as it cooked.
That’s it. Shop Casanova Center Cut Pork Chops and let us know how it turns out.
- 2 Casanova Center Cut Pork Chops
- 5 Cloves Garlic Cracked and Skin Removed
- 1/2 Onion Chopped into Medium Chunks
- 5 Leaves Sage
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Layout the pork chops on a cutting board and taking a sharp knife, cut through the fat straight down every 2 inches to prevent the chop from curling.
- Season pork chops generously with salt and black pepper
- Place a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil
- When oil just starts to smoke, add the pork chops, laying away from you to avoid hot oil spatter
- Cook pork chops for 4 to 8 minutes on the first side, depending on the size. Flip to the other side.
- Turn heat to medium and add the onion, garlic, sage, and butter.
- Move ingredients around, mixing them well.
- Baste the pork chops often with the butter and olive oil.
- Cook the other side for 4-8 minutes, depending on the size.
- When almost done, using tongs, sear sides of the pork chops by holding the pork chop perpendicular. Do all sides of both and finish cooking this side.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for the length of time it took to cook, 8 to 16 minutes.
- Drizzle the garlic, onions, sage and butter sauce over chops