Casanova's Chicken Marsala
Chicken Marsala is a family favorite. Casanova Meat's Marsala recipe is easy, quick, and delicious! The flour gives the Casanova sliced boneless chicken breasts a silky coating and thickens the sauce nicely. Shop our chicken breasts and make this Marsala recipe for your next family meal!
4 skinless, Casanova boneless chicken breast halves sliced - pounded ¼ inch thick
1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup Marsala wine
1/4 cup cooking sherry
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Coat chicken breasts pieces in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat.
- Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown.
- Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms.
- Pour in wine and sherry.
- Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.