Casanova’s Ribeye Steak Dinner Delight
What do you get when you take the most flavorful cut of beef and make it even better? Casanova’s PRIME Ribeye steak. With more marbling than every other cut, Ribeye steak is known for its juicy tenderness and buttery flavors. It’s no wonder we can’t stop after the first bite. Order your Prime Ribeye steak today, and follow these six simple steps for a night of steak and potatoes your tastebuds will thank you for forever:
- Sprinkle your steak generously with salt, pepper, sliced garlic and rosemary, and allow it to sit for 20-30 minutes. In the meantime, heat your oven to 450 degrees, and bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add your potatoes and let them simmer for 10-15 minutes, draining once finished. Keep potatoes warm.
- Heat a cast-iron or heavy skillet over high heat until it begins to smoke, remove the sliced garlic from the steak, and then place the steak down evenly in the pan. Allow the steak to brown and form a crust on one side. This will take about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the steak, and immediately put the pan in the oven uncovered. Cook the steak in the oven until you see droplets of juice beginning to appear on top of the steak and the internal temperature has reached 120 degrees. This will take about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place the steak on a plate. Cover the steak with tin foil and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. In the meantime, warm a serving bowl for the potatoes.
- Melt butter in a new skillet over medium-high heat and toss the potatoes in the pan until they are coated and heated through. Season with salt, pepper and minced garlic, stirring until the potatoes are soft but not brown. This will take about 1 minute. Add parsley and lemon zest just before transferring to the warmed serving bowl.
- Slice the steak on a slight diagonal, and serve immediately.